Ever encounter a trophy bull elk at close range?
Hear one bugling so close you can feel his breath on your face while he thrashes a tree just feet away?
Imagine lining up, squeezing off the perfect shot, hitting your mark and getting your hands on his trophy antlers taking home pictures and trophy.
Join the SFGC in the New Mexico high country to make your dreams come true.
· SFGC ProGuides are archery and primitive weapon elk hunting experts that know how to get you very close to your trophy bull
· Small private parties
· Carson, Cibola and Santa Fe National Forest Public Land Hunts
· September archery and early October muzzleloader and rifle hunts during the rut
· Comfortable remote camps for 1-4 hunters
· 3 proven SFGC Service packages to fit all hunters desires
· TrophyBull - fully outfitted and guided with all meals, field camp lodging and professional guiding.
· ProGuide - guided only with full time professional guiding for the duration of your hunt
· NMDG&F license draw experts assisting drawing the all important tags
New Mexico trophy elk hunting with the Santa Fe Guiding Company is an addiction!